Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back in Action!

Holy Wow!
So many page views! Over 1,700! I guess it's time to make a come-back!

Like I said in my last blog, oh-so-long ago, Ishtar's Garden had been put on the back burner while the rest of boring, mundane life worked itself out. And as of today, I'm closing the chapter on the last phase! It's exciting, nerve-wracking... and other adjectives I'll probably think of later.

What does this mean for you, dear reader?

It means that I can finally get myself on a schedule centered around my passion! I can create beautiful pieces that you can wear with pride, I can get the shop open finally, I can be available for commissions and expand my skills to make you even better things.

But most importantly, I get to be happy. That's the ultimate goal after all, isn't it?

I hope you will continue to join me on this journey!

Namaste!
~Inara

No comments:

Post a Comment