Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happiness Is... Part 1

It's been a chilly, rather gloomy day, but that doesn't mean my mood matches the weather. In fact, I'd have to say that the weather has multiplied my good spirits.

It's nearly 5pm, the sky is full of dark clouds, and rain is gently pattering against the large window in front of my creative space. I'm cozy in my lounging clothes, complete with newly-acquired furry black moccasins and an extra large mug of hot pumpkin spice flavored coffee.

The extra giant mug my sister gave me, bamboo, my diary-turned-creative-journal,
and a delicious candle.

The house still needs unpacking, the bed is only half made, and my laundry still won't fold itself, but little could really soil my contentment. The Roommate is playing the brand new copy of Halo 4 we picked up for him last night, the Boy is in the kitchen making homemade chili, I'll be making cornbread in a bit and there's a generous pumpkin pie for dessert. It's the simple things, truly.
Luna cuddles my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment